Be nice. Be smart. Be passionate. Life’s too short to be anything else, and we expect nothing less. We work when it’s time to work and we play when it’s time to play. We do both with gusto. And sometimes, we do both at the same time. If you want to hang out with a group of people who respect, challenge, push and appreciate each other, then we want to work with you.
Below are the positions we currently have open. Just upload your resume to apply. And if you know of someone who might be a good fit for us, please send him or her our way.
Digital Media Planner / Buyer
The Media Planner builds and presents media recommendations and is responsible for managing all day to day traditional and digital media strategy, planning and buying for assigned accounts. They collaborate with Account Management, creative and social teams as well as, other members of the media team in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. They are experts at analyzing data, thinking creatively and coming up with traditional and innovative new media strategies to ensure paid media campaigns reach the right target audience at the right time in the most effective and efficient way for our clients.
- Translating layered (Photoshop, Illustrator) comps into code
- Responsive, ideally mobile-first, development and a strong understanding of mobile browser capabilities
- Use of vector graphics (SVG)
- Source control using Git
- A CSS pre-processing (Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Client-side performance analysis and optimization techniques
- Client-side templating (Mustache.js, Handlebars.js, JSX)
- Back-end integration and server-side templating especially with open-source CMSes
- A task runner such as Grunt or Gulp
- A lightweight alternative markup language like Haml, Slim, Jade
- Any of the following back-end frameworks/platforms: Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Django
- Any of the following open-source CMSes: Drupal, Wordpress
- A mobile app development framework such as PhoneGap/Cordova or Titanium